PM, Nitrogen &
Welcome to the WRAP
The Western Regional Air Partnership (WRAP) is a voluntary partnership of states, tribes, federal land managers, local air agencies and the US EPA whose purpose is to understand current and evolving regional air quality issues in the West.
These issues include but are not limited to:
- Implementation and future planning for the Regional Haze Rule;
- Air quality issues related to ozone, particulate matter, nitrogen deposition and critical loads, mercury, and other pollutants;
- Emissions sources from all sectors, both domestic and international;
- Effects of air pollution transport; and
- Effects of climate change on regional air quality.
To accomplish this, WRAP develops, maintains, and shares databases, supports technical analyses, and provides access to data and results from various information sources to produce consistent, comparable, and complete results for use by individual WRAP member jurisdictions and agencies.
MORE ABOUT WRAP
View Full Screen Map
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps